Well it’s college football bowl time. This is the best time of the year, except for the NCAA basketball playoffs. So I decided to make a bowl pick ’em league on ESPN (No money involved) and I thought it would be fun to get all my buddies and some guys from the team to join so I could show them how to dominate in picks. So let’s see, I invited Ryan Zimmerman, Austin Kearns, Aaron Boone, and Nick Johnson and the only one of those 4 that got in was Ryan. So Ryan’s the man and the rest of you guys are bums. So anyway, on to the picks, I’ll just say this starting out: I am doing horrible. I can’t seem to make the right picks, or it’s just that the teams I’m picking suck and lose when they are supposed to win. So right now I’m looking like an idiot but don’t worry, I will pick it up and when I win this league then I will be writing a blog about it.
Some of the games I am looking forward to and my guess on the out come are….
1. Oklahoma State vs Oregon– Remember I am and always will be Pac 10 biased. Oregon wins 35-21
2. Georiga vs Michigan State– I really think this is going to be a great game and I’m going with Michigan State 21-14
3. Ohio State vs Texas– I mean my fiance goes to Ohio State but what can I say, Texas is going to crush 35-14
4. Florida vs Oklahoma– At first I really thought that Oklahoma was going to win but now I changed my mind and I’m going with Florida 21-20
5. Now on to the main event: USC vs Penn State– and all of you guys know this already that I love USC so I’m going with the Trojans 42-10
Feel free to copy these picks
So other than that, all that I have been doing is just getting ready for spring training. I recently saw that they are doing the annual Caravan Fan Fest thing up in DC, I was kind of hoping I was going to be a part of this event because I would really like to give back to the community with my teammates and I really think it would be a blast. So we will see in the next couple weeks if I will be a part of this and I will definitely let everyone here know where I will be and what I will be doing. Thank you all for all the feedback, it is really helping me out. I think that I am going to have a Q&A session again in a week or so and I was thinking about doing some sort of contest but I needed some help from you guys, so let me know what you guys would want to do and maybe I could give away some game used stuff as prizes. Once again, thank you all and talk to you soon.